We support all aspects of medical communication activities, including (but by no means limited to):
- communication planning and strategy development,
- the preparation of manuscripts, abstracts, posters and slidesets,
- agenda and content development for advisory boards and meetings, and
- internal and external medical education.
We can also support your regulatory writing requirements, such as:
- investigator brochures,
- safety update reports, and
- medical information.
We offer these services across a range of therapeutic areas, although with a specialism in the respiratory field.
Within the respiratory field, our consultancy services include:
- guidance on overall medical affairs strategy,
- study design, and
- medical expert engagement.
Who are we?
David Young is the Director of Young Medical Communications and Consulting Ltd. He has worked for over 20 years in various roles within the pharmaceutical industry, including medical communication, Phase III clinical development, and global medical affairs. A qualified pharmacist, David has worked in many different therapeutic areas. He has a specialist interest in respiratory medicine and inhalation devices where, in addition to medical communications, he was involved in trial design, set-up and analysis, and regulatory activities such as authoring content for safety update reports and summary documents, and preparing investigator brochures.
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Public liability insurance
© Copyright Young Medical Communications and Consulting Limited 2014-2021